The LTK At Home demonstration will provide 5 demonstration lessons for you to experience. The spelling for dyslexia lessons that show you how the student interacts with the program.
You can also examine reports from real students who used the software.
Why Language Tune-Up Kit Works
This software has been tested by schools for over 20 years. Thousands of students have been helped because the program is entirely based on the Orton-Gilingham method. This means that you will receive the very best assistance possible.
Repetition causes the brain to remember what is taught.
Sequence of instruction ensures minimal confusion.
Multisensory interaction teaches to the student’s strengths while improving their weakest learning pathways. It’s all Orton-Gillingham.
The demonstration CD-ROM will allow you to determine the spelling for dyslexia activities and its value in your learning environment.
We do not accept telephone orders for our demonstration CD-ROMs. You may acquire one by clicking on the Order button below.
Order the LTK At Home demonstration disc
- Intel® (or AMD®) PC recommended with 64MB-1024MB of RAM.
- CD-ROM drive attached to the PC
- Hard drive attached to the PC with 62MB-460MB of available space
- Windows® 98 SE/Me/2000/ XP or Windows Vista®/Windows 7® 32-/64-bit systems.
- Color SVGA monitor (800 X 600 screen size) or larger
- Sound card, Microsoft® Windows compatible
- Headphones and microphone (connected to the sound card). Powered speakers and a microphone will be suitable when there are no outside noises to distract the student.
LTK At Home and LTK For Kids also operate on Apple® systems that have Windows installed. LTK DOES NOT RUN ON Mac® OS.
* Specifications for the Language Tune-Up Kit products are subject to change without notice.