LTK For Schools System Requirements
- Pentium®/AMD® class PC recommended with 64MB-1024MB of RAM.
- CD-ROM drive attached to the PC.
- Local hard drive attached to the PC with 320MB-460MB of available space.
- Windows® XP or Windows Vista®/Windows 7®/Windows 8®/Windows 10® 32-/64-bit bit
systems (see note at the left of this page).
- Color monitor/screen (800 X 600 or better)
- Sound card
- Headphones and microphone (connected to the sound card). Powered speakers and a
microphone will be suitable when there are no outside noises to distract the student.
- LTK can be operated using touch screen monitors.
- LTK can be operated with the Windows on screen keyboard.
Enterprise Network Version
- System requirements are the same as the above versions, and
- Student PCs do NOT require an attached CD-ROM drive
- Pentium® or AMD processor recommended with a minimum of 64-1024MB of RAM.
- Server PC should be a Pentium® or AMD processor with a minimum of 512-2048MB of
- Server PC should have available hard drive space of 460MB plus 1MB per student.
- Server PC can use any of the above software versions or Windows Server
2000/2003/2008/2012 and later.
- Operates on any network that supports Windows.
LTK For Schools also operates on Apple® systems that have Windows installed. LTK DOES NOT operate on Mac® OS® platforms.
* Specifications for the Language Tune-Up Kit For Schools system requirements are subject to change without notice.