Get immediate access to the LTK Online WITHIN HOURS OF PURCHASE. You will receive your activation link via email so you can start right away. View the Online Demo.
Our program uses lots of diagrams and colors. However, the program is not visually overwhelming nor overstimulating, which is important, especially for children who experience difficulties with attention.Repetition causes the brain to remember what is taught. Sequence of instruction ensures minimal confusion. Multisensory interaction teaches to the student’s strengths while improving their weakest learning pathways.
The Orton-Gillingham Method
The LTK is an Orton-Gillingham multisensory approach that systematically teaches:
- Phonemic awareness and decoding
- Sight word recognition
- Reading fluency
The LTK’s top remedial and learning features:
- Adjust the speed of lessons depending on your child’s reading level
- Unique dictation exercises do not exist in any other Orton-Gillingham dyslexia software
- Instructions and dictations of lessons can be set to a much slower speed for your child to follow
- Subtitles and help in English or in your student’s native language
- Comprehensive tests now provide multiple skills scores- such as auditory, comprehension and spelling
- Trace over letters in the LTK’s interactive card deck
- Every single mistake recorded and easily reviewed over time using detailed reports
- All words in the stories heard (vocalized), recorded in child’s voice, played back and compared
- Child responds to questions by picking/typing answers
Also, our card deck is very helpful for someone who is a visual learner. The card deck has a color picture for each letter and each sound. It’s been proven to be a great learning aid for students. The printable and virtual Card Deck are included. You can also purchase a physical card deck separately to improve the learning experience.
Works on computers, tablets, laptops, phones and Chromebooks (iOS, OSX, Windows, Android, Chrome).
Note that this purchase is non-refundable and is NOT eligible for purchase orders.
See LTK for Groups if you are a tutor, teacher, or parent with multiple students. That version comes with access to the Tutor Portal that provides additional powerful eLearning options.
The LTK is a comprehensive Foundational Literacy Platform (Remedial, Special Ed/IEP, ESL) that includes visual, auditory, and tactile-kinesthetic modes of learning. This helps to improve the overall learning skills because students often benefit from a multisensory presentation of information during the learning process. The LTK helps your students advance in reading by providing various modes of learning including repetition, phonics, learning of letters and sounds, and encoding and decoding of words.