The LTK for Kids on USB is for children from Grade K to Grade 6. It will help your student master reading and decoding of the English language. The program contains 87 lessons and will take your child up to a Grade 5 reading level.
This version is perfect for elementary school-age kids. It contains more images, more instructions, more animations, and exciting game-play! This program offers intervention and remediation for students who may be falling behind or struggling with basic literacy skills. It can be done individually or as part of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for kids who have been evaluated as having a learning disability by their school district. Among the types of student who can benefit:
- Learners with learning disabilities / ADHD
- ESL students needing additional language help
- ELA students looking to keep ahead
- Students with emotional disorders or cognitive challenges (Autism)
- Students with hearing, visual, speech, or language impairment
- This is a subscription for two (2) students that will be valid for 12 months after the purchase date. The subscription includes all new versions of LTK-KIDS during the subscription lifetime.
- This package ships with one (1) LTK for Kids flash (USB) drive and one (1) LTK Card Deck.
- Works on all computers with Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/10.
- Includes help for non-native English speaking students. (Spanish and many other languages supported)
- To buy the online version, see LTK Reading Remediation (Instant Access Online version)