LTK Student Options panel
- The student can increase the default number of repetitions from 10 to 15 or reduce it to 5 with the Repeat Level control.
- Students and teachers can use Quick Pace to set the number of repetitions to 3 for most lesson activities. This is particularly useful for those students who currently read at a 3rd grade or higher
- The student can also eliminate repetitive commands given by the program through use of the Expert Level control.
- Language preference can be changed at will.
- Background colors can be altered by selecting the Screen Colors control. Volume levels of the microphone and headphones/speakers are also changeable.
- The Help button (question mark) provides voiced assistance for each control available.
- The Animate control turns on or turns off the animated character that appears during various lesson activities.
Return to Index of Screens