New eLearning Option for Parents and Educators
- The online course includes the same content based on the Orton-Gillingham Approach as our software.
- Scales from small home-groups to schools and school districts.
- The online version can be used on all modern devices, including MAC and Windows computers and laptops, iPads, Tablets, iPhones and Android Phones and Chromebooks.
- Tutors, Parents and Teachers can monitor student performance in real-time and adjust and correct individual issues effectively.
LTK Four Key Areas of Coverage
LTK’s unique advantage is that it can it helps with these 4 critical areas for students from Kindergarten to Adult.
- Initial reading/decoding skills acquisition
- Intervention (Dyslexia/ LD)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
As a teacher you are challenged with the task of providing remedial reading instruction to one or more students. Each student currently reads at a different grade level, and each has his or her own level of proficiency in learning the basic skills of reading. If you have been fortunate enough to have been trained in the Orton-Gillingham method, you already know that it is a major challenge to teach remedial reading to multiple students in a single classroom environment. If you do not have Orton-Gillingham training, your task is overwhelming. The good news is that by using the Language Tune-Up Kit For Schools, you can address each student’s unique needs and learning styles.